Pamper Me Time at The Finest Nails | Nail salon 92677 | Laguna Niguel CA
What is included in a spa pedicure?
- Some of the most common types are as follows (names and products may vary from spa to spa): Regular pedicure: A simple treatment that includes foot soaking, foot scrubbing with a pumice stone or foot file, nail clipping, nail shaping, foot and calf massage, moisturizer and nail polishing.
What is a spa pedicure vs regular?
- Spa pedicures are longer in time than regular pedicures because they come with additional services such as a foot soak, a foot massage and exfoliation, a hot towel rub, and a paraffin wax dip.
How long is a spa pedicure?
- A good pedicure will result in your feet looking as well as feeling fantastic. You should want to show off your tootsies and make rash promises to yourself about how much better you'll take care of your feet in future! A pedicure will usually last between 30 and 90 minutes, depending on the techniques involved.
What is Deluxe Spa Pedicure?
- Deluxe Pedicure. A Spa Pedicure at its finest! Includes a lower leg and foot exfoliation, nail & cuticle grooming, as well as a hydrating Shea Butter massage cream. A warm paraffin mask to help nourish the skin while soothing sore muscles and joints.
What is the difference between a classic pedicure and a spa pedicure?
- Answer. Basic or classic pedicures are what you probably learned in school. Shape the nails and cuticle area, slough the feet and/or legs, massage calves and feet, and finish with an invigorating peppermint-type lotion. A spa-type pedicure goes further with exfoliation and pampering of the client.
What is a luxury pedicure?
- Luxury pedicure - Soak, file, cuticle work, hard skin removal, exfoliate foot and lower leg, mask, massage and polish. Express pedicure - does not include exfoliation, mask and massage but does have a moisturise.
Why do pedicures feel so good?
- The most enjoyable part of the salon pedicure is the massage. Massaging helps promotes circulation and helps relieve tension in the calves and feet. Increase in blood circulation can reduce pain and help distribute heat throughout your body. A good pedicure can be very relaxing.
Herbal Spa Pedicure (60 mins)
- This service includes feet soak with natural herb essence, gentle exfoliation, callus, eliminators, moisture soothing mask, hot stone massage, hot towels and choice of organic herbal products for relaxing sensory experience.
Ultimate European Spa Manicure (40 mins)
- So beautiful for hands. This unique treatment includes deep cleansing soak, a hydro active mineral salt scrub customized with aromatherapy essential oil, massage with help smooth skin, relax muscles and soothe your senses.
Ultimate European Spa Pedicure (60 mins)
- Queen of the throne. Included the benefits of the relaxing spa pedicure. An intensive foot care performs with tropical essential oil to revitalize, nourish the cuticle. Gently exfoliate dead skin. A glycolic treatment for the extremely callused eliminator. Relieves sore aching feet. Reenergizes heel and rough heels, seal in with tropical sugar scrub and hydrates moisture mask to repair dry skin. Hot stone massage. You will walk out of here with a new pair or feet.